I'm in Nicaragua with my Aunt Ruth and my Grandma (mom's side). We left the night before (Nov. 12th) at 6:30 to pick up Ruth and Grandma in Madison before heading to Chicago for our 2:20am flights.

Three people, seven pieces of luggage checked in, five carry-ons and one large Jesus. ((That´s my grandma carrying the Lord. You can imagine the jokes we made.))
It’s a good thing it didn’t rain, because I rode in the back with Emilio, Pedro and luggage. Just try and picture me sitting on the edge of the truckbed in front of seven large pieces of luggage, for about two hours. My nose got sunburnt.
Grandma and Ruth have adjoining houses, and they're gorgeous. Like the hammock??
Also, I knew that Grandma had a garden in back, I just expected it to have normal things like corn and tomatoes -- not bananas and aguacate (I've eaten so much fruit that I've never heard of). It’s like a forest, not a garden.
I'll put more photos up later. I brought my computer/camera along and there's not much to do when the sun goes down around 6pm. We do watch novelas though, the whole family:)
1 comment:
You've got some amazing photos there. Hope you're having a ball!
Post a Comment