After two days in Granada, I was thrilled to relax a day. About 10 minutes after I sat down in the front room to chat away the day, something bit me.
At first I thought it was just an ant bite, and started looking for whatever it was that bit me. As soon as a saw it was larger than an ant, I jumped and threw my sweater off. My uncle sat watching me, wondering what happened. He looked through my sweater, but couldn't find anything and handed it back to me. I looked at it again and, of course, when I saw it, threw it to the ground.

After Emilio killed the lil' bugger, Grandma gave me some chocolate so my tongue wouldn't go numb (dementor?), and Emilio washed it with onion (what would that do?). Then Grandma went to a doctor who lived next door to get some pills for me to take. I have to take two more pills throughout the day.
So that's my story for today:)
2 comments:
Happy Turkey Day!!
Sooz and I are following your blog and checking it daily :) Keep up with the posting :) And don't let those scorpions kiss you and suck your soul out!
wat the hell is that thing??? argh!!
Post a Comment