
Another day of paddling/portaging.

Canoe wars!

We spent quite awhile at this small waterfall - mostly trying to get the best photo op of the week. I can't remember who's camera got the official shot, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.

Rock, the group's cook/foodie, is deciding what meal to make next.

Decision: potatoes w/ bacon bits, tuna and biscuits. We ate fantastic the whole weekend. Also, I was kinda mad at myself for passing up the opportunity to buy camp cooking gadgetry. There are some great mess kits on the market now.

I'm helpful! (Let it be known this shot was carefully staged.)

Testing out the stitch feature on my camera (Canon Powershot SD790 - yes, another new camera).

Prolly the best campsite ever.

We had to put all our food in a canister and then string it up to a tree at night so the bears don't get into it. I'm amazed we saw no bears. I would have sooo been courageous.

Another night shot. I'm playing around with having the only light source be the flashlights strapped to everyone's heads.
No comments:
Post a Comment