Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sasquatch | Day 5 | Trampled by Turtles, Beirut, Bon Iver

We started off with some fiddle today, and by fiddle I mean Trampled by Turtles on the main stage.
  • Here we go magic
  • Hey Rosetta! Great show
  • Deer tick, I thought would be better, but played Old Shoes first, which was nice
  • M. Ward
  • The Head & The Heart - good show, but by then I was pretty enthralled in Hunger Games..
  • Beirut - played quite a bit from their Mexican funeral themed album, which I kinda like.


Bon Iver closed down the night. I know he's from Wisconsin, but they're still too chill for me. By now I've formed by general review of Sasquatch:
  • Absolutely gorgeous view while watching pretty great music.
  • Deep fried, unoriginal concession food that makes you crave broccoli.
  • A beer list that I hope to never be a part of again.
  • Extremely organized - shows start and end on time.
  • Lots of Canadians, especially from Vancouver.
  • No one told me you're supposed to dress in themes!

No comments: