
You can probably imagine that after a year of being unemployed, I'm broke. So for fun, I've started answering all those Craigslist ads for one day employment things. It's kinda like a dare to myself. In fact, everything I do lately is like a double dog dare. (If you're Irish and reading this, you'll need to watch A Christmas Story to get that reference. The Irish don't have the USA cable channel).
The first in the Craigslist installment of entries is an afternoon of promoting the Dasani water brand. Dasani recently donated 19 bikes to the Capitol Springs State Recreation area ((just south of Madison)), and I worked the kickoff event. Now anyone can go to the park and rent bikes for free - it's actually kinda a nice idea. Besides getting paid, I got two crates of water and a sandwhich tray:)
2 comments:
I'm Irish, and I get that reference!! So would Sooz :)
I meant the kind of Irish not exposed to our decadent American ways.
Post a Comment