I just made it to a second round interview for a healthcare software company based in the Madison area. Which is great, but I have to give a 10-minute presentation on a topic of my choosing to a panel of 3-4. And they recommend that it's a topic on which I would have expertise...
Help. Please add comments or e-mail ideas:) Go Team!
Other than that, I'm away this weekend. It's Oktoberfest in LaCrosse and I soon hope to own a true Oktoberfest drinking glove. More details when I return.
6 comments:
area of expertise...... DOSSING!!!! :) u gotta go with the internet and web 2.0 the changing face of the internet, does anyone kno more about that craic den u??! either that r u cud do a 10min presentation about how much of a legend i am!!! u kno u want to!
area of exptertise? you should talk about drinking.
when are yo ucoming to mn?
Gill, as always, is right. Web stuff is kinda your forte.
Hmmm, Dossing.
According to my new Irish Slang book, "dossing" means "person with a relaxed attitude to attendance at his/her place of employment." I'm not sure that's the right message I want to send:) Gillian must be ossified, aka bollixed, fluthered, gee-eyed, or Rat-arsed.
Brian - why weren't you at Oktoberfest? Even Rock was there.
And my presentation will probably be about the Internet. I'm thinking maybe on online maps:)
Or Marshall McLuhan!!
lol! did u just call me gee-eyed?? ah ur a true knacker after all! i love it!
Post a Comment