Saturday, April 01, 2006

Two paid days of Coke creativity:)

So Thursday and Friday I dragged myself out of bed to be a creative consumer, a "supergrouper." Our client: Coca-Cola. It was kinda weird to brainstorm ways to promote Coca-Cola when you're in the same group as the guy in charge of the Coca-Cola brand for Ireland. Also present were Fanta and Sprite and their ad agency people.

I signed one of the those confidentiality agreements, so I didn't take any pictures and I can't say much about the whole thing. But... I can tell you their next big idea is probably mine. Just watch out for it:) ((I'm kidding of course))

Also, it felt a bit like selling my soul when we brainstormed healthy ways to promote Coke. Of course, I didn't mind that much at the end when we were paid in cash, 430 Euro ($515) for two days of work. Suckers!

After we were let out on Friday, the creative people all went for a couple pints. Whoa, all the others were freelance artists, ready to network and start their own joint ventures. So this is the kind of adult (not student) that does this kind of thing.

No comments: