Thursday, April 13, 2006

Prototype



Last night the MMM-ers (M.Sc. in Multimedia) piled in the bus and headed toward city centre to support classmate/drummer Aonghus' band, Protype (MySpace Profile). This morning was pretty rough. So was the afternoon:)

Since we have Good Friday and Easter Monday off, tomorrow I'm headed to Longford (central Ireland). A classmate has bribed me with loads of chocolate Easter eggs and delicious home cooking. I can't wait for some real food!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juno,

Finally I was able to update myself on what you've been up to. Internet access is never promising here. Sounds like you are learning a lot of new things, I can't believe it. You are so important. :) haha, enjoy your trip to Frankfurt and Austria. I lost my passport in Frankfurt so when your there keep an eye on yours and see if you can find mine. :) Take care..miss you loads.

Anonymous said...

If you didn't figure out who posted the message, it was Steele.

Alright, later gator.