
Just a sneak preview of the video's grand finale:)
Also, today I went to Adobe's Fully Loaded Tour, which was pretty much just a sales pitch of their online products. The best part: I won an Adobe t-shirt that says "Creative Superstar" on it. Which reminds me, I was asked to do another SuperGroup on Thursday. So I'm skipping my last Thursday of lectures to make 215 Euro. I believe the topic is on sports, health and Coca-Cola:) We'll see how that goes...
8 comments:
where is juno? even i update my blog more often than this :)
Noland, I'm in the middle of projects, I go to Frankfurt tomorrow and you're the only one who reads this blog. In the meantime, I recommend you visit this site.
Thats not true... every once in a while I will happen across this here blog.
and "playing with puppets" I don't think constitutes work
That's not true Juno. I know Sooz reads your blog, and I've seen Michele in here too. And I've seen Steele commenting when she can get to a computer.
You need a sitecounter on your blog so you can stalk the IPs that read it :)
also, i vomited after looking at that site. You really shouldn't link things that are Not Safe For Work whtouht labeling them as such.
Muth! Is that you!?!
I'm gone until Saturday... and when I get back I'll upload the puppet video, catch up with e-mails, and start one more busy week of projects.
I heart kittens.
Gone till Saturday? Where can you possibly go? You're on a fucking island... Planning on swimming the channel?
Any other brown people in Ireland?
They have planes in Ireland! I´m in Frankfurt at the moment, trying not to be annoyed with their keyboards. They have the z and the y in the reverse places and it´s amazing how often those letters come up. Also all the pages come up in German and that´s alwazs fun:)
And I´ve seen very few brown people in Ireland ((besides those working in convenience stores)). Most of their immigration is from Poland, AKA Pope-land.
Post a Comment