My favorite installation: Sensory Overload. I stood in front of a screen showing a virtual cityscape (it was meant to look like the Internet superhighway), I could see myself projected in this city. Then, the coolest part, they had balls projected on screen floating that I could see push away and interact with by using hand movements.
It's hard to believe that our class is producing these things along the same lines. I guess teams of post grads working one project for months would produce something this impressive. And the way the program is set up is great, everyone has different backgrounds and different years of experience.
Afterward we went out for a few pints (and by 'a few pints' I mean about 11 solid hours of pub-going). Without going into too much detail, here's my favorite quote of the night:
I can't wait to tell him that he was outdrank by an American Girl.
2 comments:
yes, but they don't know the crowd you've been practicing with back in the states :)
Gosh Juno, you continue to sound dorkier and dorkier as time goes on.....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Post a Comment