Saturday, October 22, 2005

Dublinia & Christ Church Cathedral

Well, it's Saturday, so that means another day of tourist activities! Today's adventure lead me to Dublinia, a recreation of medieval Dublin in an old cathedral. Here's a picture of me near the Black Plague exhibit.


Right next door to Dublinia is the Christ Church Cathedral, orginally built by the Vikings in 1030. It supposedly has the largest medieval crypt in Britain or Ireland, although I didn't think it was that impressive. I didn't see one dead body.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juno,

I am so jealous!!! I look at all these pictures and it brings up fond memories of a year ago when I was in England! I am going to have to start saving now (or hit the lottery) so I can come visit you before the end of your journey there!

The last posting I found the best, but of course I am a history major so you know I get into the dorky history stuff!

Renee

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...black plague.
Looks as if you are having a blast.