Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Accomplished

How I brought in 2010: Tornado Club, great friends, great drinks, great helium balloons showering ribbons from the ceiling. Then a few more bars, ending at the Bayou for breakfast at 3:30am.

Also, what a nice time for a 2009 recap:)

So, in 2009, I went on 22 work trips to locations as exotic as Vermont, North Dakota and Michigan and 3.5 play trips (Paris, Ireland, Montreal, BWCA, Hawaii), which translates to about 95 flights, over 72,000 miles and Delta/NWA Gold Status. I ended the year with about 137,000 frequent flier miles, which hopefully I'll use in 2010.

Also, because I log my time by the quarter hour at work, I can make neat graphs like this to see what I spend my time on. This is just for the year 2009, where I averaged about 49 hours a week (including travel time). I have about 1500 hours left (+ education credits + exam to pass) to get a work-sponsored PMP certificate. Gotta work towards something right?


Lastly, top five musicians listed to this year (thanks for Last.fm) were Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, YACHT, Deer Tick, Modest Mouse and Los Campesinos.

No comments: