There are two things at work that are hard to describe without visuals. First, the huuuge hole next to the huuge training facility that will someday be five or six new buildings/1500+ individual offices, with only underground parking. You can kinda see a truck in there for scale. Every time I drive past it, I wish they were really building a swimming pool with dolphins, penguins, etc.

The second thing is how they constantly congratulate themselves on their nerd culture. On the fridge today are two posters for internal events. One is for
Pi day (3/14), where at 1:59 everyone gets pie, which is geeky, but I get pie. The other is for the company Anniversary Party, a semi-formal, non-alcoholic event for employees and their guests.

Seriously. Software demos? What kind of party is this?
1 comment:
pi day?? such a crazy and brilliant country u live in! meanwhile... happy paddys day 4 nxt monday!!
Post a Comment