Just a reminder that I am here for school, and life has been pretty boring for the past few weeks (and will be for the next few weeks.) The three classes I'm most enjoying are web authoring - I'm working on my HTML and CSS skills, Dramatic web authoring - working on my Flash animation skills, and Video Production - working on my video production skills. So I gots skills, you know computer hacking skills, cage fighting skills, etc. Napolean Dynamite never gets old. "Tina, eat your food."
I've also taken down the Juno Post Fan Club and put up a portfolio site. It's still pretty rough, but it'll probably be in perpetual redesign as my CSS skills get better. Check it out at Junopost.com. I also have the McLuhan project up, but you need to have shockwave installed, so beware.
That's it for now! Hope everything is going well at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment