Tuesday, January 31, 2006

London | Day Three

My feet still a bit swollen, I jumped onto the bus tour just before my 48-hr ticket expired, and rode for another hour and a half. It was nice, just sitting in the back of second story by myself - I made sure to get lots of pictures of me and momuments.

Trafalgar Square & Nelson Column
100_1596.JPG

Big Ben
100_1607.JPG

Tower Bridge
100_1631.JPG

St. Paul's Cathedral - I climbed the 111 metres up to the top!
100_1646.JPG

The Globe and Tate Modern. It was a nice view to end the trip.
100_1652.JPG

After reaching the top, I went down to the crypt to see Nelson tomb and Florence Nightengale's tomb.

After that, a ten minute tube ride, 1.5 hour bus ride to the airport, 1.5 hours on a plane, 30 min bus ride to the nearest stop to DCU, 20 walk to DCU, and then finally, home.

No comments: