Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Work Trip | Mountain in Salt Lake City

After four hours of sleep (thanks to Deer Tick) I headed to Salt Lake City for 1.5 days to help out a co-worker. We arrived with a little extra time, so we took a driving trip through the city.
 View from the hotel.
The city goes right up to the mountains. The hospital, btw, is gorgeous. The hallways sparkle and cafe in the Huntsman Cancer Institute has an *amazing view* of the city. I ordered Mushroom Stroganoff, and they freshly made the pasta while I watched. Even the people working there looked just a bit more beautiful than average.

The above is the view from the plane as I left on the non-stop to Boston.

Fun fact, Jon Huntsman, Sr. was key in developing the first plastic egg carton, and his corporation created the "clamshell" container for McDonald's Big Mac (among other plastic plates, bowls and fast-food containers.)

No comments: