Saturday, July 07, 2007

Madison's New Apple Store


So, of course, I had to see the new iPhone, and since I like waiting in lines... the Apple grand opening in Madison was a great time to do so. We arrived about 45 minutes before the store opened, and we were still way late. The fanboys in the front of line arrived around 6am, macbook pro's in hand. I wonder if they had Internet connection.

About 15 minutes before the store opened, the staff ran around the line (which stretched to the food court) giving high-fives to everyone and yelling. That was kinda weird. The store had lots of things to play with, although the staff couldn't answer half my questions. We talked to the district manager for awhile, he was "glad we could make it out to the event." Haha.

So, with the combination of an Apple store coming to Madison, my crappy phone still being crappy, and my iPod mini not able to hold a charge, I think an iPhone is coming in my future. It is my half birthday today... maybe in a couple weeks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the hype to buy shit we don't need. Did you see my entry on the shared calendar?
N.