Friday, May 11, 2007

Work Trip #2: Houston, TX


Work trip #2: Houston, which I thought would be as fulfilling as Seattle, but apparently there's nothing to do in Houston after 5pm on a weekday except eat. Here's the summary:
  • Monday night: Arrive late in Houston
  • Tuesday lunch: Down home ribs and potato salad in best hospital cafeteria I've ever seen
  • Tuesday dinner: Some kind of Sushi fusion food with co-workers
  • Wednesday breakfast: Granola & fruit, Room service:)
  • Wednesday lunch: Frito pie, which is a basket of Fritos covered with chili, onions & jalapeno slices, then cake for dessert at the next work meeting
  • Wednesday dinner: Brazilian steakhouse, where an army of costumed waiters bring out meat on sticks - eat as much as you want...
  • Thursday lunch: Enchiladas and baked bananas at a Brazilian lunch place

Ouch. So much food. Time to start exercising... oh yeah, work was fun too. I was just there to learn & observe. No pressure this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jaysis missis u hav sum life over der! who'd of thunk they'd let u near a hospital! :D

Juno said...

Gilly - Did you text that message in?? I can barely understand you :D