Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Jack and I at Ok Go

Jack Daniels and I are now good friends. Mainly because he gave me free food and drink at the Jack-sponsored, invite-only OK Go concert at the High Noon saloon last night. I had loads of fun!

Confetti!


No treadmills were present (a bit disappointing), but they still did a routine for an encore.

FYI: I left the concert with about three t-shirts, loads of guitar picks, a set of drumsticks, and a bunch of stickers - all Jack Daniels branded:) There's nothing better than free.

Polaroid!


In case you haven't seen the 2007 Grammy Award Winning Video...

1 comment:

emsea said...

hey man
i see you have the okgo treadmills video on your page here. you should check out the newest video from these guys. it features a horde of sideshow type performers displaying their freaky talents while dressed in wallpaper camouflage head to toe!!
it is visually stimulating to say the least!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iAQZ_uui1SY