A family lives there now and the house is under construction. 
Then off to see the graduation. Graduates walk through the street, attend church together, then go to the ceremony. They sign their names in a book when they graduate, the book where everyone who has ever graduated has signed. It´s a kinda nice tradition.
Here´s a photo of iyote dulce, which is like pumpkin cooked in brown sugar.
At night, I went with Fatima to attend the big outdoor graduation dance. Fatima´s friend got us tickets and there were tons of people. A few fights broke out, and the party ended at midnight. I was seriously out of my league in dancing. I know not salsa, ranchero or reggeton (sp?) and not one person broke out the Lawnmower dance.
2 comments:
blah blah blah... when do you come back? what's it like being around only brown people? is it what heaven is going to be like?
I come back December 14th, so yes, I expect a Christmas present...
Also, I like the whole brown part about the people, yet dislike the whole shortness about them. I feel giantic here. And I think heaven, at least for me, would have a larger variety of cheese. Although I do like how most food is served fried.
Post a Comment